PaySchools Central is a secure payment system which simplifies school payments in an easy-to-use online portal. It enables parents to fund lunch accounts and pay fees online quickly and easily. PaySchools Central also allows parents to opt into and manage email reminders about their student’s accounts, so it’s easy to remember to replenish lunch accounts.
PaySchools Central can be accessed via the online portal: www.payschoolscentral.com or via the convenient mobile app.
Why PaySchools Central?
Payment can be made by credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the parents convenience – online or via the mobile app.
Parents can review student purchases, along with account balance information.
Online payments are fast, easy to manage (even for multiple students), and more convenient than writing multiple checks.
At lunch time, our cashiers will spend less time taking cash at the serving line, so students have more time to eat.
No more lost lunch money, cash or checks on the journey from home to school.
Convenient Features for Parents
- Parents can opt in to receive email notifications when a student account balance falls below a threshold set by the parent.
- Parents can use an automatic payment feature which replenishes their student account(s) when the balance falls below a level set by the parent.
- Student information is automatically transferred from year to year and even from school to school.
- Parents can manage accounts for multiple students with a single login.
- Parents can manage payments via an easy-to-use online portal, or while on the go with a convenient mobile app.
- PaySchools is PCI compliant and maintains industry standard SSL certificates. This ensures all data is safe and secure.
To sign up, please follow the instructions in the "Guide to Setting up Your Account" link to the right of this page. If you have any questions about this, please contact Donna Burlenski, Cafeteria Supervisor, @ 740-635-0853 ext. 4290.
To set up an account, all you will need is:
- A valid email address
- A credit card or ACH Check Information
- Your child’s student identification number
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. If you decide to put money on your child’s account, there is a convenience fee of 3.9% per transaction of $50.00 and above or a flat rate of $1.65 for a transaction of $49.00 and below. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s account within 1-2 hours, except while lunch is being served. Students can continue to bring in money as they have before if you do not want to incur the convenience fee.